The history of Officine Toffolutti, which started in 1811 with the activities of forging and iron hot rolling, is now in its sixth generation.
The evolution of the last years may be summarized al follows:
In 1959 the activity was increased with the realization of a machine shop for cold steel pressing dedicated to the production of articles for hardware department and the realization of moulds for internl use.
In the 80s another department was developed, equipped with an oxyacetylene cutting torch and screw presses up to 500 tons for machining operations such as pressing and blanking of disc, flanges and other manufacturing according tu custome designs.
The forging department is currently limited to the production of spare parts of agriculural machinery such as share for ploughs, pointsfor tine, disc for arrow.
Lastly, the diversificationof the 90s concerns the furnitureelements department, where the Officine Toffolutti, with the production of pressed steel bases collaborates with leader partners for quality and product care.
Nowadays our production is able to satisfy different sectors and types of users. We owepart of our development to our clients and we always expect new requests in order to improve toghether our products and knowledge.